The Olson Memorial Library offers many services and special collections to our patrons and the community.
- Public access computers which include word processing, email, educational games and printing capabilities
- FREE 24 hour wireless access
- Laminator and color copier
- Fax service
- Loanable LCD projector with attachment cables for most laptops
- Self Checkout
- Slide projector
- Conference/meeting room: make reservations ahead of time; it's a popular place!
- Sorenson nTouch videophone for the deaf and hard-of-hearing which enables the user to conduct conversations through a video relay system using American Sign Language. The nTouch software is installed on a library laptop with a built-in camera and is available free of charge
- Fishing HotSpot maps for northern Wisconsin lakes and Upper Michigan lakes can be checked out like a book (for two weeks).
- Cake pans are available for checkout just like books. Search in our catalog under the subject: cake pans
- Kids' activity kits including puppets and games; Weekly story times and fascinating summer library programs
- Large audio and video collections, both VHS and DVD
"The soul of a community is on display at its library."
When you come through our doors we want you to feel at home, to know that you are not an interruption of our work; you are a pleasant diversion from our work.