Books, audio cassettes, music and cds all have a 3 week loan period.
Videos, magazines, and reference materials are lendable for 1 week.
All material may be renewed unless the item is on hold for another patron.
Overdue fines are .10/day for books; all other items are .40/day.
Internet access is available at any of our six public computers. A library card or temporary pass is required. Printouts are .10/page. We also have three laptops that are available for our patrons to use within the library. Our wireless is on 24/7 and will reach around the perimeter of the building. Our complete internet policy is available on our computers or in paper form at the circulation desk.
Meeting room Polices & Procedures:
Library public relations focuses on nonprofit/community clubs, groups, organizations, cultural and educational institutions and local government. Library programming will have first priority in room use. The meeting room will be available to recognized local non-profit groups on the following basis:
- No smoking allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- No refrigerator, stove, dishes, or utensils are available.
- The people using the room shall leave it in a clean, orderly condition; if not, the group/individual will be given notice that continued offense will result in denied access to the meeting room. Groups shall be responsible for any damage to the room as a result of their use.
- The library is not responsible for any equipment, supplies, materials, clothing, or any other items brought to the library by any group or individual attending a meeting.
- The Library Board and staff do not assume any liability for groups or individuals attending a meeting in the library.
- Library staff members may regularly attend meetings of participating local groups to promote library programs and services, as well as to insure the proper use of said facilities.
- A "Meeting Room Checklist" will be given to each organization prior to the meeting, along with the library key. This "Checklist" must be filled out and placed in the night depository, along with the library key, when leaving the building.