Meeting room Polices & Procedures:
Library public relations focuses on nonprofit/community clubs, groups, organizations, cultural and educational institutions and local government. Library programming will have first priority in room use. The meeting room will be available to recognized local non-profit groups on the following basis:
- No smoking allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- No refrigerator, stove, dishes, or utensils are available.
- The people using the room shall leave it in a clean, orderly condition; if not, the group/individual will be given notice that continued offense will result in denied access to the meeting room. Groups shall be responsible for any damage to the room as a result of their use.
- The library is not responsible for any equipment, supplies, materials, clothing, or any other items brought to the library by any group or individual attending a meeting.
- The Library Board and staff do not assume any liability for groups or individuals attending a meeting in the library.
- Library staff members may regularly attend meetings of participating local groups to promote library programs and services, as well as to insure the proper use of said facilities.
- A "Meeting Room Checklist" will be given to each organization prior to the meeting, along with the library key. This "Checklist" must be filled out and placed in the night depository, along with the library key, when leaving the building.