Proctoring for exams taken by distance learners can be done at the Library by setting up an appointment with the Library Director within the following guidelines:
- Proctoring is a free service.
- A minimum of one-week advance notice is required. In addition, all test taking requirements must be received from the issuing educational institution before any tests are taken.
- Exams will be scheduled during normal library hours of service.
Proctoring consists of:
- Checking identification of student taking the exam.
- Noting the time that an exam was started and completed in the Library.
- Signing the required school supplied documentation.
- Examinations will be taken in a quiet area of the library.
- The exam proctor is the library director.
- The Library cannot proctor online exams that require public access computer settings to be modified.
- The Library does not keep copies of completed exams.